Saturday, December 27, 2008

...

haha....
told u one week come here once...
but i din make it...
feel so sry to u...
last few weeks i really down...
but now get better d...
mayb got new hope le ba...??
i dun really noe...


haha...
btw...
i din work at subzero BUKIT TINNGI le...
haha...
less ppl noe dis oni...
not many ppl noe i work there oso la...
so now findin another job...
so hard to find a...!!!
but wat can do??
can not jz sitting at home n wait to die de ma...
haiz...
hope god will bless me...
to found a job...

haha...
last few weeks really vry grey...
i think is da most grey in my life till now...
she got bf jor...
i still gong gong din realize...
resign d...
but supervisor wan me to stay n help...
another suprvisor you dun wan me stay...
so much unhappy things d...
my mom still add on pressure to me...
i cant breath le...

sut luckily...
now i stand up again...
haha...
i'm still da mr possible...
hope ntg can let me down d...
oppz...
is ntg can let me down le...
haha...

No comments: