Sunday, September 26, 2010

~心情日记3~

23th of sept...
my fren bday...
we was havin a party in his house...
v lots of joy n lots of suprise...



yes...
here we are...
but i'm not dat happy...
y.?
dun ask...
i oso dun noe...
mayb is kinda feeling called "激情过后的空虚"...

recently quite down...
everything is not as my mind set...
feel kinda disappointment...
study, family, frenz, even me myself...
screwed up v all these fucked things...
even you appear in my mind once n once...
i though i could forget bout u...
mayb i jz remembering wat we've done...
mayb i jz wan our memories back...
but is kinda nonsense...
but i does...

mayb i need a job to cooled myself down...
mayb i need a relaxing trip to make my mind set clear...
i need to beat myself to b a better one...
bless me plz...
no wonder who u r...
thanks...

No comments: